Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Hold The Gluten

So many people I know can't eat gluten. I used to think what a horrible life to have. But honestly it's not that bad eating gluten free things. With the exception of cookies! I have not found a gluten free cookie that I actually like. Yuck.  Anyway, I eat a lot of gluten free pasta and occasionally bread. I don't eat a lot of bread in General. I try to avoid it as much as possible. So this morning I had to leave at the crack of dawn for work. So what better breakfast is there than frozen waffles for the hard to wake up mornings? Well grandma had bought gluten free waffles. I was concerned of how it would taste. Heck I was concerned about the texture. A lot of gluten free things have weird textures! So I pop that bad boy in toaster and discovered it gets crispy really fast! Luckily I didn't burn it completely! Just a small section. Keep that in mind fellow gluten avoided, they toast fast! So for me I like to have jam/preserves on my waffles. I don't really care for syrup. So I put some apricot preserves on my gluten free waffle. It actually tasted pretty good! It tasted a little different than your average waffle and it was crunchier. But over All I didn't mind It so much.I'd reccomend it as a gluten free option. #SimplyFromMeApproved

        -Simply From Me, you're welcome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment