Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Lets Start a Blog!

When I was in high school I had started a blog about my poetry.Well I came across it recently and thought about how depressing I was back then! So I decided lets start fresh! This blog is going to be full of random things that I found interesting, funny, or simply about me and my thoughts. I'm pretty passionate when it comes to my beliefs  and what I think about certain topics, so hopefully ya'll don't get to upset with any random tangents I go on! I love inspirational things and I do love poetry and various forms if art. I've always loved poetry, Robert Frost is one of my favorites. I also love photography! I don't know the first thing about it, so I'm considering taking a photography class just to learn some basics. Who knows, maybe I will get really into it. If you email me anything that you think is funny and if its appropriate, I will share it :) I'm all about helping people and various causes. If you have friends who are raising money, let me know and I will share their information and their story! I just want to have fun and make a difference. This blog doesn't have a specific theme, just random things Simply From Me. You're Welcome!

P.S this is me! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment